The latest railway innovations play a big role at Freight & Terminal Forum and RailTech Europe, the event that is organised concurrent with the Freight & Terminal Forum. There will be an Innovation Award-ceremony during the dinner on Freight & Terminal Forum on 26 March 2019.
RailFreight Innovation Awards
Best innovative product or service in rail freight sector.
Next to the RailFreight Innovation Award, six more Innovation Awards will be announced:
- RailTech Innovation Awards: best innovative product or service. This awards will be awarded in four different categories:
- Infrastructure Innovation Award
- Rolling Stock Innovation Award
- IT Innovation Award
- Public Transport Innovation Award
- RailFreight Innovation Award: best innovative product or service in rail freight sector
- Start-up Award: young company with the latest and most innovative development, product or service
- Industry choice award: best innovative product or service that is chosen by the industry. This is an overall award that contains all categories.
- Maximum of two applications per company
- Application before 25th of February 2019
- Relevance to the railway sector
- To be eligible for the award, you will be invited and have to be able to attend the award ceremony, hosted at the RailTech Europe 2019 dinner on 26 March 2019 in Utrecht.
- The jury will decide whether an application is of relevance
The jury consists of professionals as well as academics with expert knowledge of the railway industry. This jury will evaluate the entries and announce the nominations.
Submit your innovation
Do you have an innovation you would like to submit within one of these categories? Please submit your innovation by filling in the form below. The deadline for filling in is 25th of February. The nominees will be announced March 11.