We warmly welcome you at the Freight & Terminal Forum!
The first edition of the Freight & Terminal Forum took place on 26-28 March 2019 in Jaarbeurs Utrecht, the Netherlands. The rail freight industry is growing and so are business opportunities. By organising the Freight & Terminal Forum, we contributed to the knowledge exchange in the sector and creating networking opportunities.
Why you had to attend Freight & Terminal Forum 2019?
- Meet 10.000 international rail professionals.
- 200 top class exhibitors presented their rail services and products.
- Rail Terminal Efficiency conference with top-level speakers.
- Big variety in workshops. Gain knowledge for free.
- Outside demonstration area, including ProRail Incident Control Department.
High-level conference speakers at the conference included:
Join the Workshops at Freight & Terminal forum. Speakers included:
A one-day conference was held with the theme Increasing Rail Terminal Efficiency. The topics that were discussed are:
- Terminal location: how should terminals be distributed over a given territory? What is the ideal sea port/inland terminal ratio?
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA): projects, initiatives and ideas to improve reliability of rail
- Terminal Equipment: products on the market today that help improve efficiency of terminals
- Process Automation: the latest technologies and concepts on terminals today
Supporting Media Partner