Watch the replay of the webinar ‘ the rail freight potential of Hungary’
A new railway bridge in Budapest, a 5G terminal on the border with Ukraine and an electric car giant from China settling down in Debrecen for its European operations; Hungary is in the news and this is good news for rail freight. That is why we organised a special webinar about the rail freight potential of Hungary. Missed it? Watch the replay by filling in the form below.
Topics discussed during the webinar:
- How does the reduction of track access charges help?
- How is Hungary coping with the high energy prices?
- What is happening on the border with Ukraine
- Where a brand new terminal has just been launched?
- How well is Hungary connected to other European hubs?
- And what about the Eurasian traffic flow, does it find its way through Hungary?
- Ádám Tálosi , member of the board at East West Gate
- Thomas Palecek, RTSB
- Akos Ersek, UIRR
- Bíró Koppány Ajtony, mlszksz