Would you like to share your knowledge?
The call for papers for the RailFreight Summit 2020 has been opened now. The deadline for submitting your abstract is the 31st of January. You can fill in the form on the bottom of the page.
- Infrastructure Improvements
- Connecting European Ports
- Hub and Spoke System
- Successful Hubs as an Example
- Intermodal Network and Terminals
- Baltic or Adriatic?
- Europe or China?
- Rail Baltica Impact
- New Silk Road Impact
- Corridors in Poland
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Possible dangers for the railfreight sector
- Relevance for the railfreight sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is the 31st of January.