COVID-19 measures at RailFreight events
ProMedia Group organizes trade shows, congresses and meetings for the mobility, transport and logistics sector. The safety and health of our clients, partners, exhibitioners and employees is very important to us. ProMedia closely follows the developments regarding the coronavirus and we follow the guidelines set by the experts from the RIVM and GGD.
Successful events including interaction
Various measures are in place to build a successful event. These measures have been set to ensure the safety and health of everyone involved but also to make sure that visiting, sharing knowledge and networking can be done in the best way possible. We have taken care to build a strong concept around the guidelines set by the government.
The following measures will be taken at our congresses and meetings:
- More space in the congress rooms; we will make sure there is enough space between the seats
- A designated seating plan; your seat will be assigned to you up front
- One-way traffic in the aisles
- Providing disinfecting gel and paper towels
- Providing mouth masks and gloves
- Securing sufficient distance in one-on-one (networking) conversations
- Coffee/tea and lunches will be served and the lunches will be prepared for you in boxes
- No handshake policy
- Live stream tickets are available
Safe, fitting and catering to your needs!
We will make sure the RailFreight Summit will be safe. We will follow government directions and will communicate any and all possible adjustments to our clients. When possible we offer fitting solutions. We’re working hard on all these measures and want to ensure safe events for our visitors and exhibitors.
Any questions? Feel free to ask our organization, your contact person or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org