The second edition of the RailFreight Summit takes place on 15 and 16 May 2019 in Gdansk, Poland. High-level expert speakers will share their knowledge and experience on the position of Poland and surrounding countries at crossroads between Europe and Asia, including the New Silk Road connections and other routes in development. The following topics will be discussed during the conference:
- New Silk Road connections, routes and the position of Poland
- new routes to the Adriatic coast
- the connection to Ukraine
- the shift to central and eastern Europe
- EU policy in eastern Europe
- the broad gauge network
- Port of Gdansk, ready to compete; port position, capacities and specific strengths
- logistics hotspots in Poland
Gdansk, a fast growing logistics hotspot
Gdansk is a fast growing hub connecting all modalities and many global logistics chains. The city is growing as the most important logistics hotspot of the country. A perfect location for the RailFreight Summit 2019!
First edition was a great success
The first edition of the RailFreight Summit, which took place on 20-21 March 2018 in Wroclaw, Poland was a great success, with delegates from 14 different countries. In 2019 we intend to double in size. Make sure you don’t miss the second edition of the RailFreight Summit and mark 15 and 16 May 2019 in your agenda.
Watch the summary of RailFreight Summit 2018 here: