The second edition of the RailFreight Summit takes place on 14-16 May 2019 in Gdansk, Poland. High-level expert speakers will share their knowledge and experience on the New Silk Road connections, routes and the position of Poland. The following topics will be discussed during the conference:
- Tempestuous cargo growth Poland; development of economy and logistics infrastructure
- Port of Gdansk, ready to compete; port position, capacities and specific strengths
- European rail freight network, competing modalities; road versus rail
- New Silk Road connections, routes and position Poland
- Logistics hotspots in Poland – the place to be
Moreover, part of the programme are various technical visits as well as an optional networking dinner.
Gdansk fast growing logistic hotspot
Gdansk is a fast growing hub connecting all modalities in transport and logistics. The city is growing as the most important logistics hotspot of the country. A perfect location for the RailFreight Summit 2019!
First edition was a great success
The first edition of the RailFreight Summit, which took place on 20-21 March 2018 in Wroclaw, Poland was a great success, with delegates from 14 different countries. In 2019 we intend to double in size. Make sure you don’t miss the second edition of the RailFreight Summit and mark 14-16 May 2019 in your agenda.
Watch the summary of RailFreight Summit 2018 here: