The first edition of the Freight & Terminal Forum will take place on 26-28 March 2019 in Jaarbeurs Utrecht, the Netherlands. The rail freight industry is growing and so are business opportunities. By organising the Freight & Terminal Forum, we contribute to the knowledge exchange in the sector and create networking opportunities.
The rail freight industry is growing and so are business opportunities. By organising the Freight and Terminal forum we contribute to the knowledge exchange in the sector and create networking opportunities. Participating companies are project developers, contractors, suppliers, logistics providers, terminals, rail operators and interest groups. Visitors largely include shippers, forwarders, governments and public institutions involved with the rail freight sector, terminals and ports.
Sharing knowledge is a cornerstone of the event. Besides the exhibition, an extensive programme of conferences, workshops, interactive sessions and thematic discussions on a wide variety of topics will be offered to all visitors in cooperation with our knowledge partners.
The Freight & Terminal Forum consists of different side events:
- Live demonstrations
- Rich workshop programme with over 100 different workshops
- High-end conference programme
- Rail industry dinner (exhibitors + invitation only)
- RailFreight.com Innovation Awards
A one-day conference is held with the theme Freight and Terminal – Increasing Efficiency. The event takes place just on Brexit day, and this topic is likely to dominate the business of many players in the rail freight industry. The morning programme is dedicated to this event. Furthermore, topics to be discussed are:
- Brexit: which solutions could help overcome anticipated congestion at terminals?
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA): projects, initiatives and ideas to improve reliability of rail
- Terminal Equipment: products on the market today that help improve efficiency of terminals
- Process Automation: the latest technologies and concepts on terminals today
Supporting Media Partner