Would you like to share your knowledge?
The call for papers for the RailFreight Summit UK 2020 has been opened now. The deadline for submitting your abstract is the 29th of February. You can fill in the form on the bottom of the page.
- Infrastructure Improvements
- Derailment and disruption recovery
- New markets
- Modern methods
- Connecting with Europe
- Inland ports
- Attracting new business
- Intermodal Network and Terminals
- Building a modern freight hub
- Government support
- Carbon free freight
- Network Rail and freight
- Northern Powerhouse Rail
- The world view
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Possible dangers for the railfreight sector
- Relevance for the railfreight sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is the 29th of February.