COVID-19 measures at RailFreight Summit Poland 2021
The safety and health of our delegates, partners and employees are very important to us. We closely follow the developments regarding the coronavirus and we follow the guidelines set by the local authorities in Poland on a daily basis.
Successful events including interaction
Various measures are in place to build a successful event. These measures have been set to ensure the safety and health of everyone involved but also to make sure that visiting, sharing knowledge, and networking can be done in the best way possible. We have taken care to build a strong concept around the guidelines set by the Polish government. We also follow the international measure for traveling: if you are vaccinated 14 days or longer before entering Poland, no additional measures are needed.
The following measures will be taken at the RailFreight Summit Poland 2021:
- More space in the congress rooms; we will make sure there is enough space between the seats
- A designated seating plan; your seat will be assigned to you upfront
- One-way traffic in the aisles
- Providing disinfecting gel and paper towels
- Providing mouth masks and gloves
- Securing sufficient distance in one-on-one (networking) conversations
- Coffee/tea and lunches will be served and the lunches will be prepared for you in boxes
- No handshake policy
- Livestream tickets are available
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside the conference venue, except while eating or drinking while sitting down
Safe, fitting, and catering to your needs!
We will make sure the RailFreight Summit Poland 2021 will be safe. We will follow the local government’s directions and will communicate any and all possible adjustments to our delegates. When possible we offer fitting solutions. We’re working hard on all these measures and want to ensure safe events for our visitors.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Health declaration form
We would kindly like to ask you to fill in the following health declaration form beforehand and bring it with you to the conference. You can find the health declaration form here.
Travelling to Poland
In order to enter Poland without a 10-day quarantine all passengers must have one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination: You are fully vaccinated with all required doses, and 14 days have passed since your final dose was administered (counting from the day following the last vaccination date)
- Proof of infection: Document stating that you have been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, no later than 6 months before the day of crossing the Polish border
- Negative COVID-19 test result performed no earlier than 48 hours before crossing the border
All passengers entering Poland must fill out and bring Passenger Locator Form with them.
You can find all the information about COVID-19, including the latest entry requirements to Poland here.