Site visit to CLIP Terminal
CLIP Intermodal Terminal is the one of the unique and modern intermodal terminal in the Poznan area, located directly on the NEW SILK ROAD. Terminal is a part of the logistics village with warehouses and storage facility – ranked as a 6 logistic village in the Europe by GVZ.
CLIP Intermodal Terminal:
- 25 km of rail tracks, 2 rail sidings (eastern and western entrance)
- 8 rail tracks of 750 m each (after current enlargement), 6 rail tracks under 3 gantry cranes
- 10 000 TEU storage capacity
- 7 reachstackers, 3 RMG cranes, 2 RTG cranes, 9 shunting locomotives
- reloading capacity – 20 trains per day
- 5500 trains per year
- 350 wagons (80’, 90’, double pocket T3000)
- 4 station of Lohr Railway System for horizontal trailers reloading
Date and time
The site visit will take place in the morning of 3 September from 09.00 – 12.00 CET and is free to attend for delegates of the RailFreight Summit. Please note that you have to register for the summit first, before being able to attend the site visit.
Register for the site visit
Please register for the RailFreight Summit first, before registering for the site visit. Already registered for the summit? Please register for the visit by clicking on the ‘attend’ button. Please note: there are limited seats available.